<body> <body>


Tuesday, June 21, 2005
7:00 PM


heys. i just came back from orchard. hahas
anyway i went with my tuition friends today. like went at 11+ to hereen, so the neoprint machines were like all empty. oh nevamind. i want to talk about ANNOYING STUFF FIRST !

OK ITS SO OBVIOUS WHO THIS STUPID HONEY IS. SHES JUST THE SAME PERSON AS MISS LOUIS VUITTON AND MISSY AND MR MP3. CAUSE THEY SAID THE EXACT SAME THING. SHE CALLED ME DUMB BUT I THINK SHES DUMB. SHE THINKS SHE CHANGED HER NAME BUT THINKS THAT I WONT KNOW WHO SHE IS ? WELL I THINK SHES THE ONE THATS DUMB. MISS PLEASE JUST LEAVE THIS BLOG.




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x